To ensure their academic success, various student support services will be available, including:
- Providing a safe and stable home that supports our girls’ needs.
- Addressing any cognitive or emotional disability that interferes with a girl’s ability to benefit from instruction.
- Providing psychological and educational assessments with individualized program planning.
- Consulting/collaborating with teachers regarding each student’s unique learning needs.
- Providing both individual and small group counseling sessions.
- Addressing any disruptive behavior with positive behavior support plans.
- Arranging for crisis intervention services after emergencies or traumatic events such as natural disasters or family emergencies.
- Coordinating referrals to and liaisons with local community agencies to ensure that the girls housed at the House of Jubilee will have full access to all available government and nonprofit agencies.